Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dream Top 10 Christmas Wish List

Who has never sat around and dreamed about having the biggest and best presents they could think of? If I could have any material things that only money could buy, these would probably be the top 10 on my list.

1. Canon XL H1 High Defintion Camcorder

  • This is a profesional video camera at reasonable price but would provide quality to produce amazing videos. Not only is it ready to fly, but can be easily upgraded to go PRO!
2. Mac Pro
  • There isn't any point of having a camera that can capture HD and not be able to have a machine with the horsepower to edit it. 8 Processors - 16 gig of RAM - 3 Tera bytes of storage. You cant touch that on the PC side. Mac rocks!
3. Final Cut Studio
  • Having the machine is one thing, but anyone who works with digital video knows, you have to have the right software. Used by the pros to do pro work. FCS is an all in one package.
4. iPhone
  • I'm a smart phone guy and this is the best smart phone in the world. Why get anything else?
5. Canon EOS 40D Digital SLR
  • I cant be selfish. This camera would be for my wife. I would use it from time to time, but it would be for her. She loves taking pictures. Why not shoot awesome pictures?
6. 7 Night Caribbean Disney Cruise
  • Vacations, for my family are...rare. This would be a chance of a lifetime to get away and have a fantastic trip. It is perfect for a 3 year old.
7. Mac Book Pro -
  • This would be for when you need to hit the road with a computer. It has plenty of power to work on video editing projects and easily does the day to day stuff like word processing, email, internet, etc. Mac beats the snot out of Vista!
8. Glock 23
  • I like to shoot. This is the best and most reliable pistol made...period!
9. Colt M4
  • I always wanted a tactical rifle. This one is used by the pros. Military, SWAT and everyone else who wants or needs to throw down. It would definitely be fun!
10. Chevy Suburban
  • If you had ever seen my 89 GMC pickup you would know why this is on my list!

0 comments: