Sunday, November 18, 2007

It used to be about the Palm

Once upon a time...about 4 years ago, I became a Palm fan. I had the Palm Tungsten T5 when it first came out. After a trip overseas and being robbed, I was forced to purchase the Palm Treo 650 smart phone. I have enjoyed the interface and usability for 2 years now. As I have started looking into new smartphones, I am a little frustrated. The Palm shows not major innovations in the past several years. Also in the last couple years, I have become mostly a Mac user. I need to find something that will sync with the Mac.

I'm hesitant to go with something on the Windows side, but I'm not completely opposed. I have just heard that it isn't as reliable.

I like the iPhone and would buy one tomorrow if it weren't for the $400 price tag. It surely has the most advanced features.

But, I have been looking into the Blackberry. The Curve and Pearl show promise. I'm just not crazy about the plain text interface.

Ring in, if you have an opinion. I used to be all about the Palm, but I'm thinking of changing.

0 comments: