Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Watching the Bachelor

Ok...my wife commandeered the TV and turned on the Bachelor. Because I was feeling lazy, I was forced to watch/listen (I was blogging at the same time). Am I crazy? It seems like everyone is completely not listening to Brad Womack. The guy is giving a great reason for not perusing a relationship with these girls. No woman wants a "lifetime" relationship that will end because the guy just proposed because of the pressure of national TV. No woman wants a relationship where the man is always thinking of another woman.

YET...Both girls are making demands. "Tell Me!" "Explain this!" It seems like they were wanting the celebrity status of getting a proposal in front of the world. I think they are both selfish. Based off what he is saying, Brad made a decision thinking of everyone rather than just himself. I thought his honesty was commendable. While both women wanted Brad to stand up and express his love, neither one had the guts to say..."I need more time with you Brad," "Call me," "I love you," "Don't leave," or "I propose to you"

The Bachelor is just stupid. You shouldn't find a wife in 6 weeks. It is completely about money! Nothing more. The Bachelor people tried to rub 1 marriage and 1 engagement. How long has this show been on? Statistically they aren't doing so good and the statistics that those relationships will continue...not so good. What a waste of time.

What do you think?

0 comments: